Customized Pendants

Once again, I have learned another way to capture those special memories of your family and friends! I can make them in many shapes, and sizes! These below are only a few of the ones I have made thus far. Give me an idea and I will make it work! They make great gifts too!

Purchase 1-4 at $12.00 each or purchase 5+ at $10.00 each. If you wish for me to provide the Metal Necklace or Necklace Chords for you, I can get them at an inexpensive cost. It will be added to the above fee.

Here are some examples of the Photo Pendants I can make with your Personal Pictures or in the Color and Decor of your choice:






Here are some examples of the Team/Sports Pendants I can make with your Team Logo, Favorite Players Number or in the Color and Words/Phrase of your choice:




Here are some Miscellaneous Pendants I have also made: